Deter unauthorized entry and copper theft from light poles with the LightpoleLock. Theft of wire from light poles is rampant, resulting in unsafe conditions, loss of service to customers and costly repairs for the owner. This patent-pending locking cover deters theft and vandalism by preventing unauthorized access to light pole hand holes or bases. The cover is secured with a drill resistant cylinder lock keyed to customer specification with key data maintained by LockDown Inc. The locking mechanism is surrounded by an anodized aluminum cylinder with a weatherproof stainless steel lid.
Typical Areas of Use:
• Telecommunication facilities
• Military installations
• Universities, school districts
• Laboratory research facilities
• Utility authority assets
• Parking facilities
• Highways and streets
• Sports fields and parks
• Office parks
• Corporate campuses
• Easy installation
• No gears or springs
• Corrosion- and tamper-resistant
• Stainless steel and aluminum construction
• Can be use with any door or cover
• Hardened doors and covers are available
• Drill-resistant cylinder lock
Easy to Install
• One-person installation takes only a few minutes.
• Little or no modification to the enclosure are required.
• Can be easily and completely removed for unobstructed access to the hand hole with the key.
If you’ve got ground-mounted poles that need protection, the SkirtLock is your solution.